Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy, busy...Learning alot..."

November 15th and Elder Johnson continues with his enthusiasm for the training. "I'm doing fantastic! I love the MTC and the spirit that prevails here. My district is amazing. 1/2 are going to Raliegh like Elder Dalton and I, but the other 1/2 are going to the Farmington New Mexico Mission. (That mission happens to include the Flagstaff Region) Cool right? So, keep an eye out for Elders Chapel, Smith, Juarez, Bessendfer, Jeske and Adams. The others and myself will go to Raliegh...."

"Everyone has adopted my study journal technique. Elder Dalton and I always get our stuff done quickly and have time left over, so we have been stoppping elders walking around and practicing giving them a short message. This week we taught 7 mock discussions. Next week we have 6 more mock discussions and 2 discussons with real investigators. Ha Ha, they don't mess around at the MTC. The schedule is rigid, but I feel good. What I am most pleased about is that Elder Dalton loves to be busy."

"Pretty exciting. So ya, Learning alot."

No comments:

Post a Comment